Tuesday, April 13, 2010

CAN'T. TALK. ABOUT. IT.

Ugh.

Here's the deal.

I like to talk.

I like to talk A LOT.

I love to tell stories.

I love to talk about feelings.

I love laughing with strangers.

I love to analyze behaviors and thought patterns.

According to my husband I can even talk things to death.

I'm getting better but I can be a habitual over-sharer.

I talk to strangers in the line at the grocery store.

I make idle chit-chat with service employees.

One of my favorite things about having a child is that I can talk to myself in public and people think I'm talking to my child.

Guys, I even talk to strangers in elevators.

And here I am.

In Jury Duty.

Surrounded by all sorts of fascinating characters, describing interesting events, participating in history, keeping the wheels of our justice system greased and moving, protecting the laws and moral statutes of our land, ensuring that order will prevail....

And I CAN'T TALK ABOUT IT.

Ugh.

No comments: